29th December 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of first semester B.Sc Botany of Jamia Millia Islamia

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Botany from Jamia Millia Islamia and going to appear in first semester exam. So, I want previous years question papers of this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  2. Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  5. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  6. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  7. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  8. Last 5 years question papers of IIMAC Jamia Millia Islamia college
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?
  12. Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia University PhD(Life Science) entrance exam question papers of previous year.
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  16. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  17. When the Jamia Millia Islamia will publish the admission form of 9th standard? Facilities available in Jamia Millia Islamia for handicapped students?
  18. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?