29th December 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether a UGC approved degree holder in Material Science & Engineering apply for PSU? Terms and condition to apply for it?

Hello sir, Can a UGC approved degree holder in Material Science & Engineering apply for PSU? What is the terms and condition to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  3. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?
  5. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?
  6. Process to get into AMIE after Diploma? Areas to get job after AMIE?
  7. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  10. Can UGC approved diploma holders apply in Railway?
  11. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE & UGC for technical education?
  12. Am I eligible to apply to PSU with BE degree?
  13. Can i apply for government jobs with my technical degree approved by AICTE and UGC?
  14. Colleges and universities approved by UGC, AICTE & DEC for doing engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. How to apply for PSU after completing engineering? What is the date of sale of forms?
  16. In which subject should I apply for UGC NET exam after doing M.E Computer Science?
  17. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously?
  18. Can a B.Tech IT student apply for PSU exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?