14th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

ONGC Graduate Trainees Chemistry Syllabus and Previous years question papers?

hiiiiiii
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my ID [email protected]
Thanks.

9th November 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC Graduate Trainees Chemistry Syllabus and Previous years question papers?

hiiiiiii
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my ID [email protected]
Thanks
19th January 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ONGC Graduate Trainees Chemistry Syllabus and Previous years question papers?

sir,
Thanks
15th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam a chemistry student. Coming june 6 i will go to attend BARC interview. In that can i select organic as my favourite subject. Because i thought its almost about nucleus and physical only
18th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am going to give the GT 2012 examination of ONGC. Please sent me the ONGC GT chemistry syllabubs and previous question papers. My email is [email protected]
25th April 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

ir,
I am going to give the GT 2012 examination of ONGC. Please sent me the ONGC GT chemistry syllabubs and previous question papers. My email is [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

sir, Iam a chemistry student going to attend GT examination of ONGC. Please sent me the ONGC GT chemistry previous years question papers and syllabus. My email is [email protected]
10th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am going to give the Graduate Trainee 2012 examination of ONGC. Please send me the ONGC GT chemistry syllabubs and previous question papers. My email is [email protected]

Thank you.
5th August 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am going to take graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected]
9th August 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Thanks
11th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
Please send the ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers and any ONGC related study meterial on my ID [email protected]

Thanks and regards,
Satya.
14th August 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Thanks
14th August 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am going to take graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected]

Thank You..
15th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

ONGC Graduate Trainees Chemistry Syllabus and Previous years question papers

send to my Email:[email protected]
16th August 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,

Thank You..

[email protected]
16th August 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am going to prepare graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected]
17th August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1665959]sir,
18th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to take graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected].
18th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

18th August 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

I am going to prepare graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected]
thanking you sir
19th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir iam going to appear for ONGC gt 2012 in chemistry subject. would you please send me its syllabubs and the the question partern. this is my email [email protected]
20th August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

hello
if it is possible please send a copy of syllabus/previous year to prepare for ongc gt12 chemistry entrance at [email protected]
thank you
20th August 2012, 05:54 PM
mhs07011

hello

i'm appearing for ONGC exam. Please send syllabus and past paper of chemistry at [email protected]

Thank you
21st August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

I am going to prepare for graduate trainee 2012 examination of ONGC.Please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for chemistry. my email id is [email protected]
thanking you sir
22nd August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hiii
please send me about ONGC syllabus for GT chemistry .
my email id - [email protected]
because I attend first time so please Help
THANKS
22nd August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my ID: [email protected]
Thanking you sir/madam.
26th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

thanking you sir,
30th August 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Model question papers of Chemistry for Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC?

pls mail me for the chemistry syllabi and previous papers for upcoming oct 7th ongc exam my id is [email protected]
30th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous question paper for Chemistry for ongc exam.
My email id is [email protected]
thank you sir
9th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

thanking you sir,
10th September 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
25th September 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I am suneel pandey. i prepair for ongc exam for pg in chimestry subject. plz send me some last year sample paper of ongc exams. my mail [email protected]
7th October 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Thanks
7th October 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am nagendra rao podila, i preparing for ongc gt exam in chemistry subject.plz send me previous paper and modelpapers.my mail [email protected]
8th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my ID is [email protected]
Thanks.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ongc-graduate-trainees-chemistry-syllabus-previous-years-question-papers-371772.html#ixzz28hwFzVwO
8th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my ID is [email protected]
Thanks.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/ongc-graduate-trainees-chemistry-syllabus-previous-years-question-papers-371772.html#ixzz28i12vWpG
8th October 2012, 07:20 PM
adhirajdas

hiiiiiii
Please send ONGC graduate trainees chemistry syllabus and previous papers on my Id [email protected]
Thanks.
30th May 2013, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

hiii o m manisha sir i m a student of msc chemistery nd i m prepering for ongc exams .. sir plz send me sallybus for ongc exam nd related information plz
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?