22nd August 2013, 07:35 PM
rohithvijayan

Previous years question papers for sound recording and design in SRFTII and FTII

Dear Sir,

Please send me the previous years question papers for sound recording and design in srftii and ftii. My email address is [email protected]

Thank You

29th April 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for sound recording and design in SRFTII and FTII

sir i am preparing for FTII PUNE Entrance of this year (2014). I have searched many places in internet and in other sources to know about the best reference books for the Entrance for Post graduate certificate course in SOUND RECORDING AND TELEVISION ENGINEERING, but couldn't find an appropriate one anywhere... So could u plz help me in identifying the best reference books for this exam ( including the history of Indian cinema, literature, culture etc. ) ??? plz reply to my email

my email id is [email protected]
30th March 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for sound recording and design in SRFTII and FTII

Is an EnTC diploma plus degree holder is eligible for sound engineering in ftii or physics and 12th is mandatory
18th February 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please send me the previous years question papers for sound recording and design in srftii and ftii. My email address is [email protected]

Thank You
18th November 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for FTII PUNE Entrance of this year (2017). I have searched many places in internet and in other sources to know about the best reference books for the Entrance for Post graduate certificate course in SOUND RECORDING AND TELEVISION ENGINEERING, but couldn't find an appropriate one anywhere... So could you help me in identifying the best reference books for this exam ( including the history of Indian cinema, literature, culture etc. ) ???

Email id [email protected]
27th December 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am preparing for FTII PUNE Entrance examination, I have searched many places on internet and in other sources to know about the best reference books for the Entrance for Post graduate certificate course in SOUND RECORDING and SOUND DESIGN,but couldn't find an appropriate one anywhere... So could you help me in identifying the best reference books for this exam ( including the history of Indian cinema, literature, culture etc)and please help me by sending previous years question papers.

Thank you

Email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?