7th July 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi Public School, Dwarka

Hello, myself is Prachi Garg. I am basically for Haryana but I am living in Delhi at Sangam Vihar. I am completed 8th class in Air Force Bal Niketan School. I have knowledge of computer basic. I want to take admission in 9th class in Delhi public school at Dwarka, when in asked for form in the school. Thanks a lot.

9th July 2017, 01:33 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi Public School, Dwarka

For applying for admission in Delhi Public School, candidates will have to register online through the official link of the school website.The submission of the registration form will require the payment of a registration fee. The candidate needs to fill and submit the registration form which is available online at the following link.

Link to register online: http://www.dpsindirapuram.com/Procedure.aspx#data
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?