24th June 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Private or Government colleges, which is better to study BCom(Accountancy) course?

Hello everyone, I want to study BCom Honours now with Accountancy subject. I want to know that Private or Government, which colleges are better to do such course? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

25th June 2018, 12:42 PM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Default Re: Private or Government colleges, which is better to study BCom(Accountancy) course?

According to my opinion private college is best because apart from the syllabus the reputation that is where we are studying is very important while searching for a good institutional job in future.
25th June 2018, 12:45 PM
KALAIVANI1312
Junior Member+

Default Re: Private or Government colleges, which is better to study BCom(Accountancy) course?

According to my opinion private college is best to choose because apart from the syllabus we study,the reputed college were we study is very important to get a good institutional job in future.
25th June 2018, 05:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Private or government college has same educational values.

The lectures in government colleges are appointed after clearing many test and given training on how to teach and etc skills where as private college lectures are recruited based on their educational qualification and interview. Both have almost same educational values and provides same quality in education.
The only difference between the government & private college is fee structure and campus placements.

In private colleges the fee structure is high compared to government colleges. Private colleges provide campus placements and job opportunities but government colleges do not offer any job opportunities.

So, if you don't care about admission fees then you can study in private college otherwise study in government college.
25th June 2018, 05:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

When it comes to choices of colleges obviously everybody is going to choose Government College instead of studying in private college because there are numerous benefits in studying government college because the tuition fees is very less in comparison to private college moreover most of the Government colleges are reputed and there you get easy job.
25th June 2018, 05:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of Private and Government Colleges to study BCom Accountancy course:-

Akl's Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce,
Pune, Maharashtra

Andhra Muslim College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

Asansol Girls College, Bardhaman, West Bengal

Balarampur College, Purulia, West Bengal

Bhairab Ganguly College, Kolkata, West Bengal

Bolpur College, Birbhum, West Bengal

BSK College, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand.
25th June 2018, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. Accountancy or Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy is an undergraduate Commerce course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you should apply for admission in government college because government college is more valuable than private college.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> University of Madras, Chennai

=> University of Calcutta, Kolkata

=> University of Delhi - DU, Delhi

=> University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?