24th June 2018, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether having backlog in BTech affects job in reputed companies?

Sir, I have got a backlog in 1st year of BTech which I am doing with Chemical Engineering. I am little worried now. Because I have heard that it will affect to get jobs in reputed companies. Is it true? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in reputed IT companies if secured 70% in BTech & 59% in 12th?
  2. Is there any difficulty to get Public Sector jobs for BTech graduate with a backlog?
  3. Which are the Training programs available for BTech Electrical student who has backlog? -- [New]
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  5. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?
  6. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  7. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  8. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
  10. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  12. How to get job in reputed Airline companies?
  13. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  16. Eligibility for job in good or reputed companies?
  17. Reputed companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Civil 3rd year student in Haryana?
  18. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
25th June 2018, 02:41 PM
syki139

Smile Re: Whether having backlog in BTech affects job in reputed companies?

It won't affect a lot as the companies now days look through the experience you gained during engineering and as long as yoyou are qualified for minimum criteria to sit in particular company it hardly matters.And as it's first semester you won't be having the core subject so don't worry and try to improve CGPA
25th June 2018, 04:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having backlog in BTech affects job in reputed companies?

No, backlogs will not affect to get jobs in any reputed companies.

Any reputed company will accept the 1 - 3 backlogs. The only thing you need to remember is you need to clear all the backlogs before 4th year. You need to score at least 60% in your graduation level degree from any recognized university.

Since you have only 1 backlog in 1st year it will be mentioned in your final degree certificate. So, it will not affect your career for getting jobs in reputed companies.
25th June 2018, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether having backlog in BTech affects job in reputed companies?

=> In order to get job in reputed companies, Candidate should have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th and Bachelor degree is 60%.

=> As per my knowledge, yes having a backlog in B.Tech affects job in reputed companies.

=> My suggestion to you is that you have to first clear your all backlog then you should apply for job in reputed company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?