3rd July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Probable dates of submission of application form for NET December Exam?

Hi Sir,

Can you please tell me the probable date of submission of application form for NET exam Dec..

4th July 2011, 12:28 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Probable dates of submission of application form for NET December Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

Can you please tell me the probable date of submission of application form for NET exam Dec..
The NET June 2011 Examination was Completed on 26 June 2011.

And If You Have Missed The Chance In This Time, Then You have Apply for This Examination in December.

But The Notification Dates For December Examination Was Not Yet Declared.

So, Please Wait For The Notification For Complete Information. May Be The Notification was Declared in the Month Of September 2011.

But As Per the Previous Year Notification, Last date of filling-up the online application form is October 25, 2010. And the Examination was held at 26 December.

So, May Be In This Year The Dates Will Be Same, So Just Wait for Few Months, When the December Notification Was Declared You Can Fill The Online Application Form, For More Information Please check the UGC Official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
4th July 2011, 01:00 AM
naveen7777

Default Re: Probable dates of submission of application form for NET December Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,

Hello sir
sorry to inform you that this is already happened on 26 june of this year and till now no further information is there but as from previous year knowledge its form was out in september
and last date was october
exam held in december.
as any latest update we receive we instantly inform you thank you .and all the best sir
4th July 2011, 07:33 AM
ajay kumar75

The probable date of net december is last week of sdptfmber.
20th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IIS THE AGE LIMIT TO SIT FOR NET EXAM
29th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell the eligibilities to sit for net exam?is there any cut off percentage in HS & degree level?
24th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sshow me the date of application form arrived
12th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

PL TELL ME THE LASTE DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM FOR DEC EXAM2011.
THANKS
26th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

From where i get relevant material for this examination and how prepare
18th August 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the next date of submission of application for forecoming net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?