24th November 2011, 08:18 PM
neethinr

How to apply for better government jobs with a better package like probationary officers HR?

Hi,
i am neethi completed my MBA just wanted to know about how to apply for better govt jobs with better package like probationary officers HR and many what is the process to go through it please help me out i wanted to get settled with in limited period of time...!

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any Bank job exams now?
  2. Job opportunities in Central Government/State Government/Government owned public sectors in India on the basis of degree of Bachelor in Hotel Management? Am I eligible to apply for IAS, State Government Public Officers, Bank Probationary Officers?
  3. What are the jobs which we can apply for after completion of B.Tech with backlogs?
  4. Is it possible to join any course at the age of 28 years for placement in Banks? -- [New]
  5. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  6. What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?
  7. How to get clerical jobs in Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the requred educational qualification for applying government jobs?
  9. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  10. What type of questions are asked in Probationary Officers Post? Suggestion required for books to refer?
  11. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Benefits to study DBF in IIBF for BCA graduate?
  13. What kind of job can I get after Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  15. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  17. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply?
  18. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
23rd January 2012, 01:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for better government jobs with a better package like probationary officers HR?

In order to get any kind of government job conducted by State or Central government a candidate has to appear for exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To get government jobs as per your interest and eligibility you have to appear for the written exams and after clearing the exams candidates are shortlisted and called for group discussion and successful candidates are further selected for personal interviews on the basis of their performance in group discussion. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective government jobs. To know about written exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?