30th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?

What is the process for admission for autonomous colleges like VJTI,COEP,ICT etc.?
when are the forms for these colleges available?
do they have online form filling?

Related Questions:
  1. How much score should I score to get admission in Autonomous college like COEP, VJTI from OBC category
  2. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  3. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  5. Last date to fill form for AIEEE? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  6. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  7. Date of filling up of IIT JEE forms? Is there any benefit of filling the form online particularly for girls?
  8. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  10. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  11. Last date for filling the STET form in Haryana? From where to get the forms?
  12. Last date of filling MAT forms for December attempt? Where can we collect the forms? Procedure to fill the forms?
  13. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Date of sale of CPT exam form? Procedure to fill the online form?
  15. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. What is the cutoff of M.Tech admission in COEP VJTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of filling the J.B.T. form and dates to get the same?
6th July 2011, 05:00 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?

no there is no online form filling option is available for taking the admission in the autonomous institutes in the maharashtra.

you can obtain the form from any autonomous institute .
there are six autonomous institutes in the maharashtra.

for the counselling of the admission to autonomous colleges you have to go to coep , pune.
the counselling will be done in that college only.
for the more information about the admission process kindly visit the website www.coep.org.in
or www.vjti.ac.in

thanks
6th July 2011, 05:02 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?

no there is no online form filling option is available for taking the admission in the autonomous institutes in the maharashtra.

you can obtain the form from any autonomous institute .
there are six autonomous institutes in the maharashtra.

for the counselling of the admission to autonomous colleges you have to go to coep , pune.
the counselling will be done in that college only.
for the more information about the admission process kindly visit the website www.coep.org.in
or www.vjti.ac.in

thanks
11th July 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER IS NOW IN TWELTH SCIENCE .WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW FOR AUTONOMOUS ADMISSION,WHICH ARE THE SIX AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTES IN MAHARASHTRA.WHEN TO APPLY AND WHERE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.I AM UNAWARE OF IT.
17th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

when forms of autonomous college will be available?
19th July 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is mirit for autonomous collages like coep?
3rd August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for admission form for autonomous colleges for direct second year admission ?
9th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN XII STD,WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN COEP COLLEGE,PUNE? IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM FOR XII STD STUDENTS? OR ANY TYPE OF APPLICATION FORMS?
2nd March 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How will a person get the forms of autonomous colleges and when i am a std.XII student appearing at present (science sec.)
15th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of forms for autonomous colleges 2012?
17th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

when admissions are starting ?
18th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

when the forms for autonomous colleges will available?
21st May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

May i please know the cutoff list for the year 2013......
30th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ssc from maharashtra and now im in hyderabad FOR HSC and i have domicile of maharashtra . So what is the reservation % for me in maharashtra eng collage?
12th June 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 106 in cet.shall i get any autonomous college from OBC catagiry?
14th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i have score 72.80% in SSC exam. Now i want to do diploma in engineering from VJTI. will i get admission in it as my category is SC.
14th July 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i hv scored 72.40% in ssc.......n i want to do diploma in vjti,can i gt admission over there? as per my cast sc???
12th January 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADM TO COEP CLG FOR DIRECT SECOND YR IN ELECTONICS & COMMUNICATION TREAD SO, PLZ TELL ME HOW MUCH SCORE SHOULD I HAVE & IS IS NESSESARY TO GIVE LEET EXAM........????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?