20th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

When should I start the preparation for CLAT exam? Which is the best coaching institute in Indore and Jaipur?

i'm in 11th(commerce) and iwant to go for CLAT, when should i start preparation? and which are the best coaching institutes in indore and jaipur......plzzzz

21st April 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I start the preparation for CLAT exam? Which is the best coaching institute in Indore and Jaipur?

which is the best coachng centres for clat in jaipur?
21st April 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I start the preparation for CLAT exam? Which is the best coaching institute in Indore and Jaipur?

i m a student of 11 commerce i want to prepare 4 clat examination when i start prepation for clat ????? in 11 or 12 ????
4th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i've passed 10th std. with 82% , and i want to be a corporate lawyer. what sub. should i take in 11th std. so dat i can get support for CLAT ?? can I take subjects rather then arts..??
19th July 2012, 11:17 AM
raghav1717
Member+

hi,
best institute for CLAT preparation in Jaipur is glovel competition.below is given its contact details:-

Gloval Competition
Sansar Bhawan, NR Kartar Oura Phatak, Tonk RD, Jaipur - 302022
Call: +(91)-9983776408
25th March 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

do clat have any relation with 12 board result???
12th January 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2. If I join crash course for clat after my exams, will I be able to clear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?