19th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in B.Tech course?

Please let us know the process for admission to b tech ug 2013 courses and also inform whether the institute has given any ad in this regard. Also let me know the cut off marks for various courses in admission 2013.

11th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.Tech course?

i have got 82.67% marks in 10 2(in pseb). and i score 45 out of 360 in jee main. Can i get admission in punjab university chandigarh ?
4th August 2020, 09:36 AM
deepikapandey9999

You can get admission to any foreign university for B.tech courses but there are some basic requirements such as:

Your score for 12th board should be 75% and above.
Appear for English language exams such as IELTS, TOFEL, SAT and other based on the requirement of the university and the country in which it’s based.
Try to know whether you need to learn any other languages such as Germany if you are planning to pursue your course there.
I would also ask you to know about the university and the nearby location well to get better living at cheap expense as you are gonna be student for about 4 years and thus have appropriate job availability.
13th August 2020, 03:53 PM
deepikapandey9999

How do I get admission in B.tech after completing 12th?
Dear anon ,

complete 12th PASS keeping in eligibility criteria in mind.
fill forms as per your pocket size
take exams (ITS NOT GIVING EXAM ITS TAKING EXAM for the person who APPEARS IN IT.......... LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS ANSWER if it does not help)
wait for results and select choices very carefully in online forms and counselling
and if you are from those JUGAAD types considering you are ASKING this question........ search for bribe rates and money rates this year for DCE (normally from those kids who talk all this crap i heard its around 8 to 10 lakhs and is based on what branch you want) or try managment quota if you are rich enough and u are asking this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?