27th October 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in St.Stephen collage on sports seat in badminton?

I want to know about the procedure of admission in st.stephen collage on sports seat in badminton
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 10th if I am interested in sports
  2. Will I get a call from any college after scoring 148 marks?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard
  4. Can I get any top college after scoring 61% in 12th Commerce?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  6. Is it possible to get MBBS admission under sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  8. Can I get reservation of search by Sports quota in B.Arch colleges
  9. Will I get JK institute in Allahabad after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?
  11. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?
  13. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  14. Are there any vacant seats in 1st year diploma course in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
  15. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  16. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  17. When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?
  18. Will I get the admission if I got 60 marks in EMCET and belong to sports quota? -- [New]
24th April 2012, 08:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in St.Stephen collage on sports seat in badminton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the procedure of admission in st.stephen collage on sports seat in badminton
please send me the details

In order to apply for admission on the basis of games and sports, in St Stephens College, one has to fulfill any of the following eligibility criteria:
  • Candidate must have represented on State level, National Level or International level.
  • Candidate must have represented their schools at least at the Zonal level and gained first or second position.

Such candidates beside fulfilling the eligibility criteria has to undergo selection trail which is held in the month of June.

For detail information refer to the official website of St. Stephen's College.http://www.ststephens.edu/admissions/sports.htm
4th June 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in St.Stephen collage on sports seat in badminton?

my cut off 158.5 and i have four gold medals in state leval champion ship i want a sheet in psg engineering collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?