20th June 2011, 09:05 PM
kanumurisatya

Procedure to appear for Civil's? Qualifications necessary for the exam and the books to be referred?

I'm a B.Pharm graduate and know noting about civils exam..i want to appear for the next upcoming civils exam...please help me out in knowing about the procedure for the exam and the qualification and other necessary things required...along with this please guide me for the books to be refered for the exam .wil be very thankful to you.

24th August 2011, 08:24 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure to appear for Civil's? Qualifications necessary for the exam and the books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanumurisatya View Post
I'm a B.Pharm graduate and know noting about civils exam..i want to appear for the next upcoming civils exam...please help me out in knowing about the procedure for the exam and the qualification and other necessary things required...along with this please guide me for the books to be refered for the exam .wil be very thankful to you.
yeah ofcourse we are here to clarify all your doubts !! don't worry before you complete this reading of the post you will come to know
->What is Civil service?
->What is civil's exam?
->What are the qualifications for this?
->When you need to apply for this examination?
->How to prepare for the examination?
->What material to be followed to crack the examination?

these are the question for which you are going to know the answers shortly.

Firstly,
Civils Services these are the high level job profiles for which many of the young Indians aspire to sit in that positions.
the services like Indian Administrative services
Indian police services
etc., are examples for civil services and these services in India are called Indian civil services .
civil service in general is helping your country with your hands.

Next,
Civil's exam this is the examination conducted to recruit a good talented skilled personnel in to the posts of what I have mentioned earlier.this exam is conducted by UPSC union public service commission.

Next,
Qualifications required for this exam are
->21 years of age
->A degree from a recognized University.
that's all as simple as that.

->You need to apply for this examination after a Notification in the month of January or so.

->You can prepare for this examination on your own or along with classroom coaching . As this is the toughest and longest examination procedure it is best to go through coaching center if your financial status permits it.

->Material for preparation should be decided only after choosing some of the optional subjects in the level 2 stage of the exam.
So as you have got an Idea about civils examination first of all you need to know the examination code and pattern which we have to write for this examination.

All the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
18th September 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Civil's? Qualifications necessary for the exam and the books to be referred?

Sir my name is Prashant sharma and my dream is to be a IAS officer but my family finanacial condition doesnt permit me to go for coaching. Currently i am pursuing my b.sc from ihm hyderabad please help me il be highly thankful.
19th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Civil's? Qualifications necessary for the exam and the books to be referred?

I am B.TECH second year student from electronics and communication branch. i want to know about the scope of this branch in civil services.
9th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have only 50% precent in all classes do i eligible for this exam
18th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation and worked with Infosys Bpo 1yr .
between my 12th and graduation there is 1 yr gapping am i eligible?
25th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the coaching center detals for civils?
20th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation my aim become a ips but i have spects and i am not so tall am i eligible for it?
26th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

iam fresher to b.tech i want to know about the subjects and procedure for civil services plzzzzzz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?