20th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government jobs are available in Punjab?

i want a goverment job in punjab. What kind of goverment job in punjab which ihave apply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs are available in Punjab?
  2. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  3. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech in Bank or any government sector in Delhi and Punjab?
  4. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  5. Any opportunity for government jobs in Haryana and Punjab for those who have completed BAMS from Punjab?
  6. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  8. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  9. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  10. What type of government jobs are there in Punjab after Bsc Non medical
  11. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  13. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  14. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource? -- [New]
  15. What kind of jobs i can get in Delhi Government after Master in Public Health?
  16. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech IT engineers eligible? What is the procedure?
  17. List all kind of government jobs for Homoeopathic doctor?
  18. What kind of government jobs are there for me after scoring 72% aggregate
26th July 2012, 08:58 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available in Punjab?

Respected sir/mam,

government jobs are as follows:

professor

management

finance

engineering

accountant

officer

senior laboratory assistant

inspector

for job you can visit:

http://www.sarkari-rojgar.com

or

http://www.sarkarinaukriblog.com

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?