3rd April 2012, 07:01 PM
poonam p maurya

Procedure to apply for B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai?

what is the procedure of B.Ed entrance exam in mumbai ?

19th April 2012, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai?

Graduates can apply for B.Ed course. You can get all the important details regarding B.Ed entrance exam from the notifications published by Mumbai University in official site. You should first deposit the required amount of fees for B.Ed exam. Applications forms for B.Ed entrance exam can be downloaded from official website. You can also get the application forms from the office of concerned institutions. You can apply for this exam both via online or offline.
4th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai?

WHICH IS AN OFFICIAL SITE, FROM WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD BED ENTRANCE EXAM FORM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?