19th January 2012, 08:03 PM
khan dana

What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?

I have done BSc(IT) from Mumbai Univercity. Now I want to do BEd by correspondace I am Indian but currently reciding in gulf country so what is the procedure for that.and for how many years it will be.Please help me for that.God Bless You.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  4. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  5. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  6. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Tech course in Correspondence?
  10. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  11. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  12. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  13. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D after completion of under graduation through correspondence in Madras university? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for the law correspondence course?
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I do B.Ed with M.Com?
  18. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
22nd January 2012, 03:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan dana View Post
I have done BSc(IT) from Mumbai Univercity. Now I want to do BEd by correspondace I am Indian but currently reciding in gulf country so what is the procedure for that.and for how many years it will be.Please help me for that.God Bless You.
The B.Ed program in India is regulated by National Council of Teacher Education and as per its guidelines, in order to pursue B.Ed through distance, you must be presently working as a teacher and must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in schools in India.
The minimum academic qualification required to be eligible for the program is Graduation in any stream.
Few of the Best institutes to pursue the course through distance mode are:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kurukshetra University
4th February 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i am resident of durgapur westbengal and aschool teacher. i want to do b.ed in distance mode. which university in westbengal offer this degree?
19th March 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates of B.ed entrance exam 2012-13 in mumbai
12th April 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to go for correspondence course of Bed . I wd like to know the university which offer such course and eligibility criteria for that. i am a post graduate student . thank you
14th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to go correnspondent course of b.ed,because i m handicapped from thane....so i wd like to know the university which offer such course and eligibility criteria...plz call me 9819671567...i m graduate student (b.a.) in history.......thank you
15th April 2012, 12:31 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan dana View Post
HI!
After passing graduation you can join B.ED through Distance education.

University offering B.Ed through correspondence are:-

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University
U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Uttaranchal Open University

ALL THE BEST!
21st April 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO B ED COURSE SO PLS LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF DOING THAT AND I CAN DO FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY AND WHAT IS THE FEE renu.........
7th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

does mumbai university have B ED correspondence cource?
25th June 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bcom and i want to do Bed as correspondence,can u please give information abt colleges as i had not given entrance exam
10th May 2014, 08:55 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Make sure that the centres are approved by the IGNOU. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your admission form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. The fee structure varies from Rs 24, 000 to Rs 47,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?