22nd July 2011, 07:15 PM
jhansijanu

Procedure to apply for KVPY Fellowship while in BDS first year?

i am B.D.S first year. i need some guidence about a project .how to do it. wat should be the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. INSPIRE and KVPY fellowships will be cancelled or I will get additional scholarship?
  2. How to apply for KVPY scholarship? What is the procedure followed for it?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get KVPY online scholarship form?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  5. How can I apply for KVPY after passing class 11th?
  6. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  7. When to apple for fellowship in ICSSR? How many candidates are assessed in a year? Chances of getting selected?
  8. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  9. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  11. Am I eligible for KVPY if going to join B.Vsc?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  13. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  15. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Government jobs after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  18. Procedure to study Post Graduation in US, UK or Dubai for BDS graduate? -- [New]

23rd July 2011, 05:04 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Procedure to apply for KVPY Fellowship while in BDS first year?

you hve to visit website kvpy.gov.in, from there you may get required information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?