23rd December 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?

How can I do internship from some college of Delhi if I had done my BDS till final year from a college of Lucknow? What is the procedure and applying dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  3. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  4. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  5. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  12. Internship for BDS in Government Hospital in Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  15. Advice to do BDS internship from Delhi?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Dental college of Haryana or Delhi for BDS candidate of Chhattisgarh?
  17. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  18. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
26th December 2015, 11:59 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?

I think , you are not enrolled in any of the college yet and have completed your education. So, what you can do as of now is that apply for the internship from externally and get your internship letter prepared by the gazetted officer and get duly signed by them and send it to the concerned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?