30th October 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply MS in USA after completing degree in distance education?

Hi,

I've completed diploma in C.E and having 3 years of industrial work experience & simultaneously pursuing B-tech through distance education. Am i eligible to apply for M.S in USA after the completion of B-tech ? Can you please let me know the procedure followed for the same?

31st October 2016, 05:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply MS in USA after completing degree in distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I've completed diploma in C.E and having 3 years of industrial work experience & simultaneously pursuing B-tech through distance education. Am i eligible to apply for M.S in USA after the completion of B-tech ? Can you please let me know the procedure followed for the same?
After completion of B.Tech course in distance education, you are not eligible MS course in Abroad.

Those candidates are completed graduation degree in regular basis are eligible for MS course. But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?