4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Com in distance education?

I have completed my degree B.Com in distance education after my 10 complete so can I apply for the government job or not? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed to apply for the government jobs? Please response back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA in long distance mode?
  3. Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of degree course in distance mode?
  6. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  7. List of government jobs after completing engineering through distance?
  8. Am I eligible for applying government jobs after completion of BA from long distance mode?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Distance Education?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation in distance mode from JNU?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of degree through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible for Government jobs after doing B.Sc through distance education from SMU?
  15. Is NIMS distance education valid for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
7th December 2017, 08:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Com in distance education?

Yes, distance education certificate are valid to appear in entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.

So, you can appear in examination as according to job in which you want to get recruitment.

The degree from a recognised university of UGC is valid. The minimum required qualification to appear in examination varies with examination. So, mention the name of examination for which you want to appear.
8th December 2017, 12:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of B.Com in distance education?

Yes you are eligible to apply for government jobs even after completing graduation from distance mode.

Eligibility criteria required for government jobs are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Intermediate/Graduation degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 60 percent in intermediate as well as 45 percent in graduation.
Candidate age should be 18 years to 30 years.
8th December 2017, 11:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Government job, after the completion of B.Com course through distance mode.
The basic criteria required to apply for a Government job is that, candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
So, you can very much apply ion different examination to apply for a Government job.
11th December 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my B.com in regular and i am currently doing my MBA in correspondence. What are the exams i am eligible to apply, to become government teacher or lecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?