2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MA Geography admission at IGNOU?

Sir, I am Rahul Ghogre from Maharashtra. I have completed my post Graduation in Marathi, I would like to do external Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So, please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU? Give me all the information about application date, fee details?

3rd August 2016, 03:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MA Geography admission at IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Rahul Ghogre from Maharashtra. I have completed my post Graduation in Marathi, I would like to do external Post Graduation in Geography from IGNOU in Distance Education. So, please give me the details about how can I apply M.A. Geography from IGNOU? Give me all the information about application date, fee details?

Sorry, the MA or M.Sc Geography course is not available in IGNOU. So you can choose to study the course in some other universities which offer the course. The students should have completed graduation in any discipline to study the Master’s Degree course in Geography. You can apply online for the admission or can contact the study center of the university for more details. The MA or M.Sc in Geography course can be studied at the following institutions given below
Nalanda Open University - Official Website
Karnataka State Open University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?