31st August 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I'm a student of engineering in mahrashi dayanand university. After getting a degree in the mechanical branch can I apply for the loco pilot in Indian railway? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? Awaiting for the response.

2nd September 2017, 12:16 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Yes, if you have completed degree in Mechanical Engineering, then you are eligible for applying into Loco pilot. For applying into Locopilot, you must have completed Diploma course or ITI or graduation in engineering.
However, your age must be between 18 to 30 years to apply for locopilot.
3rd September 2017, 01:29 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for loco pilot job after completion of mechanical engineering?

RRB conducts entrance examination for recruitment of candidates in Indian Railway as Loco Pilot.

The required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma from a recognised institute. The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after completing your B.Tech in mechanical engineering.

For syllabus and detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?