31st January 2011, 08:39 PM
vishen

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in networking in India?

phd in networking
hi,
i want to know about the procedure for applying for phd and where from i can continue my phd in india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D after M.Tech in Networking?
  3. Where can I apply in India for Electronics/Networking?
  4. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  9. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Nursing in India? Procedure to apply for such course in AIIMS?
  12. Does this necessary to clear NET Exam to pursue Ph.D course having completed M.Tech in Digital Communication Networking? How to apply for Ph.D course?
  13. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  15. Procedure to enroll in correspondence PhD(Statistics)? List of universities in India?
  16. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Companies offers internship for Networking and Ethical Hacking in India? How can I apply for internship? -- [New]
  18. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
7th February 2011, 03:05 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in networking in India?

Hi, Dear Please refer the site, you will be surely benefitted, and i hope you will get your answer after visiting this site.

http://www.studynation.com/study/phd-in-computing-networking-engineering-india-university-2011

All the very best
23rd May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option after M.Tech I.T networking ..... 1) To do P.H.D in Abroad universities.... or 2) to join in any software company....??
28th June 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i compleded pg biotechnology with 70% now i interested to do phd. what are the procedure to apply phd?
28th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage we need to do Phd in networking
29th September 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option after M.Tech Computer Networking ..... 1) To do P.H.D in Abroad universities.... or 2) to join in any software company....??

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-apply-ph-d-networking-india-79943.html#ixzz27qOERf1T
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?