1st October 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?

I am M.A. 2nd appear can I apply for phd ?what is procedure for apply PhD? Can someone please guide me on the same as I am pretty new and am not sure what to be done. Hope that someone would help me from here with the detailed steps.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  2. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  4. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics?
  12. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for DBT-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  14. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in networking in India?
  15. Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  18. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
1st October 2015, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?

Normally, most of the universities release admission notification for PH.D and you have to apply according to it on a prescribed format. The basic requirement is 55% marks in post graduation. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from entrance exam.

Once you apply you will be called for entrance exam and interview. Performance in these two stages is crucial for getting admission in a top institute. The best chance for you will be when you qualify exams like NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?