23rd March 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll in correspondence PhD(Statistics)? List of universities in India?

Dear Sir,
I would like to do PhD in Statistics via correspondence. Can you let me know which all universities in India offer this course and what is the procedure for getting enrolled for a PhD?
Thanks and Regards-
Tushar

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. List of best schools in India to enroll for sixth standard?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  6. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  7. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  9. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence MFA(Painting) in India
  11. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  12. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  13. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  14. Can i apply for MBA in distance format after completing 10th, 12th and 3 years diploma?
  15. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  16. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  17. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
  18. M.Tech without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?