23rd May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?

I am currently pursuing my last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology). I have qualified in GATE. My scores are mentioned below:-
> 39 /100 in GATE for Biotechnology
> GATE score-358
> All India Rank-1295
> Percentile-91.15
The number of candidates appeared for Biotechnology were 14638.
Now, please tell me that can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology in IIT-Roorkee for this year in result awaited category? What is the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. Can I apply for Ph.D after qualifying GATE with 94.44 percentile?
  4. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  5. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  6. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  8. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  9. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  10. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  12. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  13. Required percentile in GATE to get institution providing Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  14. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
  15. Is there any research center to do PhD in Biological Science having secured 97 percentile in GATE?
  16. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  17. Can I study PhD if secured 96.54 percentile in GATE being a postgraduate?
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2016, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?

Being a GATE qualified candidate you are eligible for Ph.D admission in any university without appearing for entrance exam. Admission will be on merit based in the performance in the interview.

Hence, apply for Ph.D admission when notification is released by the concerned university or institute and be prepared for the interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?