3rd June 2018, 01:06 AM
Rajesh9146

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Eicher Motors for Automobile Engineering candidates?

Dear Sir, I am currently studying Automobile Engineering at Medicaps University, Indore. I am currently in 6th semester and I want to apply for Summer Internship at Eicher Motors. Please, tell me how can I apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at Eicher Motors?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Volvo Eicher for BTech Automobile 6th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in Car Assembling unit of TATA Motors?
  4. Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  6. How to apply for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Eicher Motors? Does this company pay for internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  8. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  9. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited if completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA MOTORS?
  14. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  16. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
24th November 2022, 09:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Eicher Motors for Automobile Engineering candidates?

One can apply through online portal for the internship like internshala etc

One has to take a recommendation letter from college undersigned by dept HOD or placement and training department.
Then apply to the company , you must approach the company before one month before the tentative schedule of internship.

If you know someone who can transfer your CV to the company then its also good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?