19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited if completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I am from Maharashtra and have completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA. Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?
  2. How to apply for summer internship at Eicher Motors?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  4. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  5. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  6. Eligibility critetia and procedure to apply for training in Automobile engineering from TATA Motors?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training while studying in 6th semester of Mechanical engineering at Eicher Motors?
  9. How to get a job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog after Automobile Engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Motors for a Mechanical engineering graduate?
  11. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  15. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE
  17. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2017, 10:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited if completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Eicher Motors Limited recruitment being an Automobile Engineer. Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university

>> As you are done with Automobile Engineering course, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Eicher Motors Limited

>> Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment with 6 CGPA

Click here to Apply for Recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?