25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 2nd year B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Manipal Institute Of Technology and I am looking for summer internship in Tata Motors or Maruti Suzuki or Volkswagen, Toyota, etc. Can you please help me out with the procedure for the same? Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  5. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata or Maruti Suzuki while doing B.Tech? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  14. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same?
  15. Details to be followed for doing summer internship in tata motors?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  18. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
10th August 2017, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?

To apply for internship in the above mentioned companies you have to write a cover letter detailing the area an duration of internship. Then you have to get a recommendation letter from your college and send it along with the cover letter, a resume to the HOD of the company. Now you have to wait for their instruction which you have to follow carefully in order to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?