6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Eicher Motors? Does this company pay for internship?

Sir, I passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and want to do internship from Eicher Motors. How to apply for internship from here? Does this company pay for internship?

Related Questions:
15th September 2017, 01:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Eicher Motors? Does this company pay for internship?

You have to visit the official website of the company to get update whether there is any requirement for the candidates as per your discipline. If there is any requirement, then you have to apply online for the internship job. In this case you will get paid for internship. You have to clear the interview to get final selection. The duration of the internship is generally one year.

However, if you want to do summer intership from EICHER MOTORS, then you can apply direct in the month of April or May. Once your name get short-listed, you can start internship without any interview. In this case, you will not get any stipend from the company. The duration of this internhip will be four weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?