20th January 2016, 11:02 AM
shanazhazarika

Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?

I am a student of Kaziranga university pursuing mba in 2nd semester..I want to do summer training in ongc for the period june-july for location jorhat, sivsagar. So kindly plz tell me the procedure for applying in ongc for summer internship..please reply ..

Related Questions:
29th December 2016, 03:05 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?

ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. It is one of the Navratan companies in India and is also one of the most valued in terms of share market value. Thus, this speaks of the importance the company holds in the lives of the people and the country as a whole.

Johrat is a place near North Assam and here is the address of ONGC Office there for your kind perusal:

D-Type Colony, ONGC Complex, At Post Cinnamara, Jorhat, Assam 785704

Here are some contacts that you can try connecting to:

1. Mr. R K Vij is the Asset Manager there as per their official website and you may connect with him as follows:

Luit Bhawan, ONGC, Cinnamara Complex P O: Cinnamara, Dist: Johrat, Assam, PIN 785704

Telephone: 0376-2360011 (Office)

2. Mr. M Ayyadurai is the Basic Manager there as per their official website and you may connect with him as follows:

The address and the Telephone would be same as above.

It is NOT easy to get an internship opportunity at ONGC. There would be a need of intense quality in you to crack this provided you get any opportunity. The only proven ways are to find out some internal ONGC contacts such that they can refer your candidature for internship of 2 months with the concerned facility.

You would also need a letter of consent from your college that states that you need to do a 2 months internship at ONGC as part of your academic career. This needs to be signed by your Dean / Principal.

Click Here to visit the official website of ONGC to find out latest news and happenings about the company.
20th March 2018, 08:28 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?

ONGC, India’s largest oil and gas production company, is highly sought after by students from various streams all across the country.
if you want to applying in ONGC for internship Fill the form, collect the training letter from your college and send it to ONGC academy, Dehradun along with the copies of mark sheet of 12th and of the last semester.
22nd August 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?

Tell me when you will release any internship application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?