8th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying internship in tata motors?

Sir/Mam,

I am ruchika student of mba 2 sem from bit mesra i would like to do summer internship from tata motors.what will be the procedure for applying.? Can you please guide me in this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

13th September 2015, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for applying internship in tata motors?

Procedure of internship in Tata Motors :-

- The first process is through on-campus internship drive wherein Tata Motors visits many colleges to recruit interns. If it comes to your college, you can apply.

- The second is through referral. If you have contacts with any employee of senior management level you can apply through his/her referral.

- The third is by contacting the HR department of the concerned branch to know whether there is any provision of internship and whether there are vacancies. Then you need to know the application procedure from the concerned authority and apply accordingly.

- You can also try for global internships through their official website's career link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?