12th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?

how can student of BTECH(ec) apply in government sector? PLease tell me the complete procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?
  3. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  4. How can I get job in Government sector being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. Jobs available in government sector for a B.E computer science student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  9. Government jobs for B.Tech ECE student? How to apply for such jobs?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Is it possible for me to get job in government sector while doing final year ECE?
  12. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  14. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  15. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  17. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  18. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of ECE
22nd May 2011, 01:09 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?

There are many Public Sector companies which recruit B.Tech ECE Graduates but you even need to have an aggregate of around 65% or more.Some of the companies which recruit ECE Graduates are:

ISRO, DRDO, BEL, BHEL, NTPC, BSNL, MTNL, NPCIL, SAIL, TCIL..etc

You can get details regarding PSU's in the following link-Click here

Procedure to apply

Each Public Sector company has it's own recruitment procedure hence the notifications of each company are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" when it is released.The notifications are released even in the official website's of each company.

You can apply when the notifications are released.You can apply through the company website and details regarding payment will be clearly mentioned in the notification.
22nd May 2011, 02:02 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can student of BTECH(ec) apply in government sector? PLease tell me the complete procedure
Dear friend you can try for so many companies in which some fully government and public sector.........the company name is given below..........

1.NTPC

2.INDIAN RAILWAY

3.BSNL

4.DRDO

5.BEL

6.BARC

7.ONGC

8.BHEL

9.POWER-GRID CORPORATION

10.NHPC
22nd May 2011, 02:12 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?

the procedure to apply for the B.Tech ECE student for the various govt sectors is through filling up the application form sit for the entrance exam and if you qualify then go for the interview and if you qualify there then you are selected for the govt job ....
there are many govt vacancies being published in the weekly newspaper employment news
you can select the job for which you have for and read the necessary details written there .....
22nd May 2011, 06:24 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friend in public/government sector various job opportunity are present.
It consist of both core field as well as general fields too...

But to get into it one need to prove his/her talent in respective examination needed as now government sector job are at good demand, due to various good facilities available other then the private jobs offers.

coming to you part you can apply for any government vacancy after completion of your B.tech program.
But as you have completed graduation in ECE i suggest you to put your step first in core field job...i.e.
- DRDL
- ISRO
- BHEL
- ECIL
-BEL and many more

minimum eligibility required by government sector jobs are a candidate having degree from recoginised university.

Update of vacancy can be known by using employment news or the web links..

for more government sector organisation and eligibility visit the blow link provided......

8th June 2011, 01:03 PM
amit gaur054

dear student you can apply in following examinations:-There are many Public Sector companies which recruit B.Tech ECE Graduates but you even need to have an aggregate of around 65% or more.Some of the companies which recruit ECE Graduates are:

best of luck
8th June 2011, 01:04 PM
amit gaur054

Post Re: Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?

dear student you can apply in following examinations:-There are many Public Sector companies which recruit B.Tech ECE Graduates but you even need to have an aggregate of around 65% or more.Some of the companies which recruit ECE Graduates are:

best of luck
11th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.tech in ECE. presently i am in 7th semester. i have to do industrial training with project in 8th semester. please tell me where to apply for it.
25th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed out btech ece with an aggregate of 63%,please tell me where to apply for the government job
26th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Iam having 64.48 as aggerate .so can i apply for sail or ecil having an min cutoff as 65
9th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

there are four areas in which ECE studnt can apply..anyone can tell me plz all those 4 areas..?
21st November 2011, 01:29 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

There are many Public Sector companies which recruit B.Tech ECE Graduates but you even need to have an aggregate of around 65% or more.Some of the companies which recruit ECE Graduates are:

You can get details regarding PSU's in the following link-Click here

Procedure to apply

Each Public Sector company has it's own recruitment procedure hence the notifications of each company are published in the weekly journal "Employment News" when it is released.The notifications are released even in the official website's of each company.

You can apply when the notifications are released.You can apply through the company website and details regarding payment will be clearly mentioned in the notification.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?