27th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Company Secretary after completion of 12th Class?

sir i have completed std 12th and i wish to become a company secratory can i please knot the procedure.. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  2. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  3. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course? -- [New]
  4. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  5. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  6. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  7. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  8. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after completion of B.Com?
  9. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  10. Can i do executive program after registering for CS foundation?
  11. Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?
  12. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  13. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  15. Which group should I take after finishing 10th?
  16. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after 12th?
  18. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
1st June 2012, 04:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Company Secretary after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed std 12th and i wish to become a company secratory can i please knot the procedure.. thank you
In order to become Company Secretary, you will need to follow the procedure mentioned below:

Register for the Foundation Program anytime during a year as the registration is open throughout the year. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India do not conduct any entrance examination, nor there is any percentage criteria or restrictions regarding the stream you followed in the +2 level. Once you complete the Foundation Program, you will move on the next level known as Executive Program. After completion of the Executive Program and qualifying the examination, you will have to enroll for the Professional Program as well as for Management Training. The duration of the Management Training is three years. After successful completion of the Professional Program as well as Management Training, you will be enrolled as a member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and will thereafter be able to practice the profession.

For complete information regarding the Company Secretary Courses, Click Here.
9th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Company Secretary after completion of 12th Class?

what is the registration procedure for cs
19th November 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Does th percentage of 12th counts for th entrance of cs???
please reply
thank you
30th December 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

after 10th if i want to be cs can i opt for commerce without maths
27th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

give me a proper detail hoe to become a cs after 12
3rd May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

hello i completed class12th i want to be cs n i frm commerce stream and without maths.....
12th May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my graduation b.com...i would like to do CS aswell but along with my b.com.
13th May 2013, 08:11 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...........................

CS course is one of the best career option it is considered as professional course which is having many opportunities after completing your course in the private and government sectors

Stages in CS course

Foundation course.

If you have complete your graduation then you can go for the intermediate course there is no restriction in the area of bachelor course.

If you are from Science you are also eligible.

One option available is to collect the prospectus and the application form directly from the ICSI office in Delhi.

You will need to make a cash payment of Rs 100/-. Another option is to send a demand draft in favor of the institute.

The demand draft should be for Rs. 150/- payable at Delhi.

Intermediate course

After qualifying the intermediate course you have to go for the final level

Final level

Here you will have the personnel interview
14th May 2013, 12:36 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Company Secretary Course has three courses:

Foundation Course

Intermediate Course

Final Course

Eligibility:

Foundation Course:

Candidate should complete the 12th standard from recognized state board of India.

The science stream candidates are also eligible.

Intermediate Course:

The candidate should complete the Graduation and Qualify the Foundation course.

Final course:

The candidate should qualify the Foundation and Intermediate course candidates are eligible.

All the best.
18th August 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

if we joint intermediate course without completing our any type of graduation?
19th August 2013, 06:12 PM
Meanyu

Dear friend,

Company Secretary Course has three courses:

Foundation Course

Intermediate Course

Final Course

Eligibility:

Foundation Course:

Candidate should complete the 12th standard from recognized state board of India.

The science stream candidates are also eligible.

Intermediate Course:

The candidate should complete the Graduation and Qualify the Foundation course.

Final course:

The candidate should qualify the Foundation and Intermediate course candidates are eligible.

May be the above information kindly helpful for you.

Thanks
3rd October 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What will be the first stage after 12 for becoming company secretary?
24th February 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Yes i have lost my marksheet of high school and inter but it is my ambition to become (CS) what to do?
26th April 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any programs to be done before giving executive paper.
5th January 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can you give level 2 examination at any time while articleship?
5th April 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 board I wish to become CS what subject should be taken after 10 and all can u explain me in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?