25th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for HSC from maharashtra board?

I want to apply for HSC from Maharashtra board this year 2016. What is the procedure for that? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we have to follow for it? Please guide me with the answer soon on this. Thanks!

28th May 2016, 11:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for HSC from maharashtra board?

You can apply for admission to HSC in Maharashtra Board directly based on your 10th standard board examination marks.

To apply for admission to HSC, you must have to contact the school regarding admission process that you need to be followed for getting admission in HSC.

Most of the schools consider the candidate's 10th standard board examination marks and offer admissions on the basis of merit in the 10th standard board examinations.

But, there are few colleges which conducts an entrance examination on their own to find merit candidates and offer admissions to those candidatess in HSC of Maharashtra Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?