4th October 2017, 02:19 PM
Aditya Yadav(shivam)

Procedure to correct father's name in 12th UP board mark sheet?

Dear Sir/Mam, I want to correct my father's name in the 12th UP board mark sheet. What can I do for this? Please tell me the full procedure which I need to follow. I just want to ensure the process gets over soon. So, kindly give me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for correction of age in 10th mark sheet of Bihar Board?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for changing my fathers name in my high school mark sheet?
  3. Way to correct the wrong DOB in 10th certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to correct mothers name in 10th mark sheet?
  5. How to get the correct CBSE mark sheet if incorrect mark sheet has been uploaded by CBSE?
  6. How can I correct my name spelling in Madhyamik admit mark sheet and certificates? -- [New]
  7. What to do in case while applying for JEE Advanced if it is asking to upload 12th mark sheet which is not yet received?
  8. What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?
  9. How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?
  10. Whether CBSE offer 1 mark in each attempted questions of Board exam? Expected marks for a candidate who is not sure about fully correct answers?
  11. What should I do if I have given wrong spelling of fathers name in 10th marks list?
  12. Whether my 12th marksheet will not be considered for eligibility if I have done 12th from Nepal?
  13. How much times it takes for correction in father's name in board's exam mark sheet? By when can I expect my mark sheets to arrive?
  14. How and to whom to apply for correction of date of birth in marks sheet?
  15. Passed IGNOU exam in 2016 but not got mark sheet yet. Is there any way to get the mark sheet soon?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for changing the date of birth in high school mark sheet?
  17. Where can i get my 12th Original mark sheet and leaving certificate?
  18. Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?
10th October 2017, 11:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct father's name in 12th UP board mark sheet?

To correct your father's name in 12th standard UP Board examinations marksheet, you have to contact your school principal and inform him about the same. You need to fill the application form with correct details that you need to have on marksheet and pay the specified fee. Your application will be forwarded to the main board by your school principal and you will get new certificate within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?