9th July 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for changing the date of birth in high school mark sheet?

My High school mark sheet in the year 1986 place of date of birth is written in 00-00-00 but my correct date of birth is 27-10-1971 . My school is Dayanand Intermediate School Mahanagar Lucknow. How to change my date of birth.? Can you please let me know the procedure to be followed for the same?

9th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing the date of birth in high school mark sheet?

Procedure to be followed for changing the date of birth in high school mark sheet :
  • First of all you have to visit the concern Board as board with your Birth certificate along with an application having signature of your school's principal on it.
  • Submit it there along with the prescribed fee.
  • Now the Board will send you the new mark sheet with corrected Date of Birth to your correspondence address in few days.
5th January 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for changing the date of birth in high school mark sheet?

Please sir change my Date of Birth my age is 14 06 1998 my roll no is 0543374 is high school please change in 10 01 2017 ago
22nd September 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

My original dob in birth certificate is 10/4/1990 but sslc mark had 26/6/1986 how can change my marks card
26th January 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth shown in my birth certificate is 15/06/1989 and shown in mark sheet 15/06/1985, how i can correct my date of birth in mark sheet.
26th May 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

My ssc bord certificate has the correct dob but my school leaving and hsc board certificate has wrong dob printed what should i do now
6th November 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my date of birth 1995 to 1998 please tell me the process
16th January 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

If possible change date of brith in madhymik 1990
26th August 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Date of birth change kaise kare
15th January 2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I pass my 10th class this year from rbse can I change my dob
19th April 2022, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of date of birth correction at primary school level
27th April 2022, 03:06 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You cannot change your date of birth in your class 10th certificate, the only way out for you is to get a fresh birth certificate by writing an application to the municipal officer that your birth certificate was not issued at the time of birth due to you being born in a remote area
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?