24th February 2018, 12:40 PM
rekhu thakur

Passed IGNOU exam in 2016 but not got mark sheet yet. Is there any way to get the mark sheet soon?

I have completed my BDP from IGNOU, Mandi H.P. by in August'2016. But I have not received my mark sheet yet. How much time does it take usually for mark sheet to be allocated to respective passed candidates? Is there any process where by I can get my mark sheet soon?

26th February 2018, 01:43 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Passed IGNOU exam in 2016 but not got mark sheet yet. Is there any way to get the mark sheet soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekhu thakur View Post
I have completed my BDP from IGNOU, Mandi H.P. by in August'2016. But I have not received my mark sheet yet. How much time does it take usually for mark sheet to be allocated to respective passed candidates? Is there any process where by I can get my mark sheet soon?
You get it from your study center after the exam result is declared. Even you can download it from the IGNOU official website too : http://www.ignou.ac.in/

Once you complete the course, your mark sheet is available to dispatch at your respective address. You can apply for degree after paying certain amount of fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?