20th January 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How and to whom to apply for correction of date of birth in marks sheet?

My date of birth is 01.05.1984 while on my marks sheets it is printed as 01.05.1998. I want to get it correct but don't know to whom should I apply. Kindly, let me know to whom should I apply for correction and how to apply for it?

21st January 2018, 11:48 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and to whom to apply for correction of date of birth in marks sheet?

In order to correct your date of birth in your marksheet, you have to apply for it. The best way is to consult your school teachers from where you have passed your 10th standard and they will guide you properly. You can also talk to your school principal and you will have to write an application to the board regarding this matter. The whole process takes at least two or three months to get your duplicate certificate with correct date of birth.
21st January 2018, 11:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and to whom to apply for correction of date of birth in marks sheet?

For any correction in the certificate issued by the board, you have to visit the regional head office of the board.

Only after having valid certificate for the required correction, the correction will be made in certificate

So, visit the office for the correction.
21st January 2018, 12:32 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You have to write a letter regarding this mistake and attach Xerox copies of your birth certificate and Mark sheet where the right date of birth and wrong date of birth are printed respectively. Then, submit the letter to the head of the institute from where you passed the concerned exam. Then , he will send the letter to the authority which conducted the exam. Then, if found correct, you will get the Mark sheet which stated correct date of birth.
21st January 2018, 07:12 PM
chikkykranthi619

Since you need correction of date of birth in marks sheet first go and talk to the exam branch or admin department in your college then they will give a letter take it to the university which your college is affiliated to and pay the challan and apply for correction of date of birth But make sure that while going take the marks memo original and xerox copy,along with that also take your 10th class certificate xerox also this is because they will print the date of birth as per the date of birth in your 10th class marks memo.
Don't worry it will be corrected in couple of days one's you submit it in the university because university will only releases the marks sheet.
19th October 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I fix my high school transcript from wrong date of birth to the correct one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?