24th July 2010, 04:51 PM
tushar patel

Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

Can u plz let me know the procedure of moving from mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai collge in gandhinagar?

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?
  3. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it? -- [New]
  6. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  7. What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?
  8. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  9. BE/B.tech after doing Diploma Mechanical without Gujcet?
  10. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  11. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  12. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  13. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  14. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  15. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
  16. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  18. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
18th May 2011, 04:05 PM
navyanaidu570

Default Re: Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

Answer an entrance exam conducted by Nirma University & enter into the channel you are intrested in that university provided you get qualified in that entrance & also note your aggregate academic performance should be 50% in case of general merit & 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC.
18th May 2011, 06:55 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information And Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
Description

The DA-IICT at Gandhinagar represents Wave-4 of educational innovation in Gujarat. The first wave was the nationalist wave and led to Gandhian experiments in education including Nai Talim. The Gujarat Vidyapith established in 1920 was a hybrid model of a university based on Gandhian principles.
Courses Offered
Bachelors

* Bachelor of Technology - Information and Communication Technology

Masters

* Master of Design in Multimedia
* Master of Science - Information & Communication Technology in Agriculture & Rural Development
* Master of Science in Information Technology
* Master of Technology - Information and Communication Technology

PhD

* Doctor of Philosophy - Design and Arts
* Doctor of Philosophy - Humanities
* Doctor of Philosophy - Information and Communication Technology
* Doctor of Philosophy - Social Sciences

Placement
Eligibility

All the students expected to graduate from the institute in the year 2009 shall be eligible to participate in the placement activities 2008-09. Students graduating in 2008, if not placed, will also be eligible to participate.

Definitions

1.Cell: DA-IICT Student Placement Committee.
2.Offer of a Job: A student would be considered to have been offered a job
Nirma Institute Of Technology, Ahmedabad
Courses Offered

* • Bachelor of Technology - Civil Engineering
* • Bachelor of Technology - Computer Engineering
* • Bachelor of Technology - Electrical Engineering
Description

The Institute of Technology is a leading institute offering multi disciplinary postgraduate & undergraduate programmes in engineering. It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Gujarat State Government. The institute was affiliated to Gujarat University till April 2003. Thereafter, it has become a constituent of the Nirma University. The institute shares the Nirma U...
Bachelors

* Bachelor of Technology - Civil Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology - Computer Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology - Electrical Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
* Bachelor of Technology - Instrumentation and Control Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology - Mechanical Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology-Chemical Engineering

Masters

* Master of Computer Applications
* Master of Technology - CAD/CAM (Mechanical Engineering)
* Master of Technology - Computer Aided Structural Analysis & Design
* Master of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering
* Master of Technology - Environmental Process Design
* Master of Technology - Instumentation and Control Engineering
* Master of Technology - Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (Electrical Engineering)
* Master of Technology - Thermal Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
* Master of Technology - VLSI Design (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
* Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering (Chemical Process and Plant Design)
* Master of Technology in Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)
* Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering(Communication Engineering)
* Master of Technology in Information and Communication Technology
* Master of Technology-Civil Engineering (Geomatics)
* Master Of Technology-Mechanical Engineering (Design Engineering)

PhD

* Doctor of Philosophy - Advanced Electrical Machines
* Doctor of Philosophy - Chemical Reactions Engineering
* Doctor of Philosophy - Computer Architecture
* Doctor of Philosophy - Computer Networking
* Doctor of Philosophy - Control of Power Converters and Drives
* Doctor of Philosophy - Distributed Systems
* Doctor of Philosophy - Embedded Systems
* Doctor of Philosophy - Geotechnical Engineering
* Doctor of Philosophy - Instrumentation & Control Engineering
* Doctor of Philosophy - Process Development
* Doctor of Philosophy - Structural Engineering
* Doctor of Philosophy - VLSI
* Doctor of Philosophy - Water Resources and Management

Diploma

* Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology

PG Diploma

* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)

Placement

Industry Institution Interaction Cell (III Cell) is established to provide close links with industries. The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute. The cell is the bridge between the industry, the real world and the institute. One of the objectives is also to offer programmes fulfilling the needs of continuing education of the indus...
19th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

i want admission in nirma university b.tech
5th June 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How many % requard d to d?
27th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

what's the fees structure for b.tech courses in nirma college
12th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

nos of seats available today in nirma for d to d admision
30th November 2011, 09:09 PM
chitot

what's the procendure for get admission in master degree in computer science,,is nirma univercity take entrance exam for it,,, like gate 2012 and if yes so when will be it taken ,,, plz reply me...
15th February 2012, 03:03 AM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Smile Re: Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

The fees structure for b.tech courses in nirma college in recent year it is incresed from 61,000 to 73,000 by nirma university.
20th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off list for mechanical engi in nirma for degree..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?