14th August 2010, 11:10 PM
caarunsingla1990

Procedure to do LLB in Criminal through Distance Education because of lack of time to attend college regularly

dear sir,
i m in ca final nd do llb by criminal act but i have not extra time for joining college therfore pls tell me about distance study

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  3. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  4. How to do LLB through distance education?
  5. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  6. How to do LLB in distance education in Karnataka?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to pursue LLB (distance mode)? Which college provide the course and what is the procedure of admission?
  8. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  9. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  10. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  11. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  12. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  13. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  14. How to do LLB through distance education?
  15. How to apply for LLB through distance education?
  16. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education? -- [New]
  17. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB after completion of BA from distance mode?
19th August 2010, 05:27 PM
gurubhavana

Default Re: Procedure to do LLB in Criminal through Distance Education because of lack of time to attend college regularly

yes distance education is good as you are already busy with your schedule mumbai university has distance education in law but do visit college atleast ones a week.
21st August 2010, 05:25 PM
swati123

Default Re: Procedure to do LLB in Criminal through Distance Education because of lack of time to attend college regularly

Distance Education/Learning law degrees are not equivalent to LLB... your degree will not entitle you to practice in any Court of Law or even for registration with bar accociation. Nevertheless, you will be eligible for doing legal and related work in the corporate sector, which I believe is your aim as a final year CA student.
29th September 2010, 01:11 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

there is no such option to do LLB in criminology through distance mode.C.A and LLB are both degrees need higher command on subject and good practice.if you are not practicing well in your field then its useless to collect the degrees. So its better to do both the courses one by one but with a regular mode.
15th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in llb in a distence mode so tell me the details about that
21st April 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am govt., employee, and also i completed degree further i want to study LLB, in correspondence, tell us about the universities,
6th May 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a govt. employee and what can i do after 10 2 in law through correspondence and tell me about the University (Ashu-MMM)
8th May 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to do LLB through distance education please tell me about procedure to apply for llb in university
8th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am from Firozepur (PUNJAB)
i want to do LLB through distance education please tell me about procedure for apply in GNDU or in any other university for best in distance education.please tell me full procedure with last date for apply???????????
8th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am from firozepur (punjab) i want to do LLB through distance education please tell me about full procedure for apply in gndu or punjab uni. with last dates for apply
16th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

can we sued police if police applies 304 ipc in medical negligence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?