14th December 2010, 02:46 PM
joykrishnapramanik

Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?

To,
The Respected Sir
I wanna complete my further research in mathematics in germany. So if you kindly inform me about the necessary informations, I will be greatful to you. also the available scholarship schemes.

thank You
Sincerely
Joykrishna Pramanik

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  6. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  8. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  12. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  13. How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  15. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  17. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
10th January 2011, 10:58 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?

The scholarships schemes vary from university to university.
So, it can't be exactly said in terms of figures.
On an average you can get scholarships of 1000$ to 2000$
in normal universities but it could be much more like 3000-3500$
in top universities but for excellent academics and research
works could be demanded.

Mostly universities offer admission to MS programs on the basis
of one's score in GRE. If course structure of an university requires
German Language then you will have to take a German language
proficiency test and certification otherwise TOEFL will be required.

On the basis of your score in GRE and language proficiency test
you will have to apply various universities of your choice.
The chance of getting admission and the amount of scholarship
depends on the funds availability in the university and your
academics(Your score in 10th, 12th, Graduation and your research works).
If you have any published paper of your project, it will be an
additional benefit.
15th January 2011, 12:00 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joykrishnapramanik View Post
To,
The Respected Sir
I wanna complete my further research in mathematics in germany. So if you kindly inform me about the necessary informations, I will be greatful to you. also the available scholarship schemes.

thank You
Sincerely
Joykrishna Pramanik
Dear friend,
This is very good concept i appreciate this idea very much...
I think you should go forward through the GRE or TOEFL for doing phd in abroad....
30th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?

I am a graduate student of mathematics and I passed B. Sc. and M. S. in Pure Mathematics from Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. I want to do research works in my relevant field. Could there be any chance to research? I want to get a Phd scholarship? What is the requirement?
21st July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate student of mathematics and I passed B. Sc. and M.Sc. M.Phil in Pure Mathematics .I want to do research works in my relevant field. Could there be any chance to research? I want to get a Phd scholarship? What is the requirement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?