26th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?

Can u please tell me how to get prepared forgre and what is the criteria for gre examinee and related info like scholarship schemes? Can you please guide me in this as I am not sure about the steps which I have to take? Hope that you will answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  4. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  7. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  8. What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?
  9. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  10. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  11. Government scholarship schemes available for 11th student?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?
  13. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  14. How to prepare for GRE exam? How to get scholarships in any college?
  15. Eligibility criteria of GRE 2016
  16. Is there any scholarship available for ST caste candidates?
  17. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  18. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
14th October 2015, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE and which is its eligibility criteria? What are the scholarship schemes?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for admission to Graduate courses in US universities. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. To prepare for GRE examination, I suggest you to take coaching from any reputed GRE coaching center and to score good marks in GRE examination, you need to practice more questions from the following sections :-
1. Analytical Writing
2. Verbal Reasoning
3. Quantitative Reasoning

There are no special scholarships offered for GRE examination scores. If you have good score in GRE then, you can apply for scholarship in Abroad Universities and also some financial companies offers non-collateral security loans upto 25 lakh rupees for candidates who have secured more than 300 marks in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?