19th October 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I completed BE in Mech i got 60%(ag). Am I eligible for get scholarship for M.Tech course in germany. Can you please let me know the procedure which is followed for the same? What are the steps I need to take care to ensure that I will get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  4. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  6. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  7. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?
  11. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks? -- [New]
  15. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do M.Tech from Germany and Saudi on scholarship basis after completion of B.Tech with 72 % marks?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  18. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
19th October 2016, 07:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?

To get scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechanical course with 60% aggregate marks from a recognsied university, you have to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL and IELTS examinations. If you have good academic record and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score then, you can apply for scholarship in German Universities for pursuing M.Tech course.
20th October 2016, 01:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?

Yes, you can pursue M.Tech course in Germany after completion of your B.E course in mechanical engineering. However, it is not possible to state whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not based on the percentage you have scored in BE. This is because the German universities do not give scholarships on the basis of prior qualification. If you score well in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like IELTS, then you can get scholarships. However, most of the German institutes have waived of tution fees for higher studies and you need to pay only institutional charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?