6th February 2012, 12:13 PM
MONTUPIYUSH

Procedure to do Summer Training in Siemens and L&T?

I am a student of 3rd year electrical. And i want to do my summer training in siemens and l&t. So what is process of this

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  3. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering internship in Bangalore? How to apply for them? -- [New]
  6. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  7. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  9. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  10. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  11. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  12. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  15. Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Procedure of doing summer training in BHEL?
  17. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
12th May 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in Siemens and L&T?

I am a student of 2nd year B.tech from Mechanical stream.and I want to do summer training in your company.what is the processing?
27th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year B.tech from electronics and communication.and I want to do summer training in your company.
31st December 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year
electrical. And i want to do my
summer training in . So what is process of this
please respond fast
at
[email protected]
22nd January 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to do summer traning in siemens .so i want to know the procedure to get admited.
12th March 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF E.E.E ,COMPLETED 3rd SEMESTER ,I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING AT SIEMENS.PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAIL PROCEDURE AND WHEN IT WILL START & HOW MANY DAYS
REGARDS
SOUMALYA BHADURI .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?