2nd November 2015, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?

What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi? When is the last date for submitting the form? Can someone please give me the complete information about the summer training soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  2. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  3. Procedure for doing summer training at IIT Delhi being a female?
  4. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  5. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  8. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad?
  13. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  14. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  15. Procedure to take Summer Training in DLF, Delhi?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?
  17. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  18. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
2nd November 2015, 11:18 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?

IIT Delhi arranges for Summer Research Fellowship Program every year. Eligibility criteria set by it includes- Any undergraduate student, except student of IITs, who by summer will complete at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree and is amongst top ten positions in her/his respective program can apply for these internships.

Research Areas offered in this category: Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Biotechnology and Textile Technology).

Duration is minimum 8 weeks to 12 weeks.The venue is IIT Delhi campus itself. Application form is published on the net and submission of forms continue till the month of May. Program usually starts from the month of May.To apply for this program, you should keep an eye on their official website during february-march period and keep on checking on news updates. They also offer stipend on a weekly basis with free stay on their campus hostel during visits .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?