2nd August 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?

Respected sir/madam,

I am a student of ECE B.TECH 3rd year. I want to do my training so i want to know what is the procedure for applying for the summer training in Railways. Kindly tell me the procedure..
email id:[email protected]
thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  2. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student?
  7. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  8. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  9. How to perform summer training from Indian Railways after doing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from Sharda University?
  10. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  11. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  12. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. How could 3rd year electronics and instrumentation B.Tech students do summer training in Indian Railways?
  15. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  16. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  18. Where should I apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year engineering student
9th August 2015, 08:18 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?

For getting training in Indian Railways you need to go the training office of the Indian railways and take the registration form.Fill the registration form and submit it with full details.You have also have to submit the training letter at the time of registration.You will get the training letter from your college for this you have to give application to the training and placement cell of your college regarding to the training letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?