20th January 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training at BHEL Haridwar for EEE students?

what is the procedure for training at BHEL Haridwar or any other place for EEE students

21st January 2014, 12:02 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: Procedure to do training at BHEL Haridwar for EEE students?

Hello,
I recommend you not to go for summer training at the end of 2nd year. You should go for summer training only at the end of 3rd year because 2 times summer training will not give you any major advantage and this 2 month you can utilise for strengthening your technical skills / subjects which are very very important for your future prospects.
Regarding training,
The best way is to contact someone working in BHEL for summer training, send him your nicely written resume and follow it up.
Hope you know someone in BHEL.
If you don't know anyone, you may try searching on BHEL community on Facebook, Orkut etc. and communicate properly to be able to convince.
Also, you may consider contacting HR section but it's slightly difficult to get internship without any personal contact.

I hope this information helps. All the best!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?