22nd January 2011, 06:35 PM

Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?

i m a 3rd year btech student,Electronics and Communication branch i wish to know the recruitment procedure of engineers in companies like tcs and cts.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  3. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  4. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  5. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  11. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  13. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  15. Which is better IT at TCS or ITIS at CTS for a fresher? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  18. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
22nd January 2011, 10:02 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?

Most probably some companies are coming for giving placement from the college by taking interviews.Otherwise you can apply for jobs after completing your graduation.
23rd January 2011, 07:59 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?

These times the companies are recruiting 3rd year stundents.......they are talking only the final year students........
23rd January 2011, 08:52 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

It is very good that you are very eager for job in 3rd year it self. But dear the companies like TCS, CTS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys etc recruit the candidates in 4th year.

For the selection:

these companies come to the colleges.

They declare the dates for open interview at their placement centers.

So you prepare your resume and whenever there is a selection, you send your resume and attend the interview.

All the best.
23rd January 2011, 10:46 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

The recruitment process of top IT companies like TCS & CTS consists of :
written test
technical interview
HR interview

Eligibility criteria:
students should have more than 60% marks throughout their academic life.
Excellent communication skills.
no arrear papers in each semester.

If you intend to appear in campus interview then contact the training & placement officer of your institute for more details.
27th January 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

meaning of "arrear papers in each sem"?
7th February 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

do tcs company give jobs to ee final year students
8th February 2011, 08:50 PM
jaya drishty

tcs provide summer training for final student
7th March 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

how to approach companies in basis of off campus
16th April 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

if anyone has only one back paper in 2nd year but he clear it in 3rd year ,, he has all other criteria of tcs , can he apply for job?
16th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I had a one backpaper in 2nd year but i have cleared it in 3rd year ,,,i have all criteria of tcs,,, can i apply for job ?
22nd April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

dear madam/sir,
As i am a student of b.Tech(I.T.) first yr & i want to do training with tcs or infosys,etc.. so pplse guide me what are the prodecure for training in the campany.
My e-mail id is [email protected] .
with regards,
10th June 2011, 11:41 AM
jelitta.james

am a 3rd year btech student..we hav placements in our clg..i want to know how i can prepre well to get placed in tcs..its my dream company..
13th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelitta.james View Post
am a 3rd year btech student..we hav placements in our clg..i want to know how i can prepre well to get placed in tcs..its my dream company..
Dear jelitta ,

U can attend TCS walk-in . Their usual walk-in format is First an Aptitude Test. It contains Maths problems and English Language . It is an on-line quiz. U should go through the questions carefully. If you don't know any answer, pls leave that question. Only did the well known questions. Because wen i attended the test some one did the most answers but it was only did on a guess. Because of the negative marking they loss the job. So do only 5 or 6 , it is not a problem. but work only well known questions.

After the Aptitude test , they have 3 types of interview process. First one is for checking our language power. It contains only personal questions. About your home, your college, hobby , ur study,etc... But don't think it's so simple. Pls prepare it well. Go through ur details deeply. Because u can expect any questions from your Bio data.

Second round is technical. It contains questions from ur subject. U should study about your subject deeply.

Third round contains the questions like "Y u like to work in our company?" " Can u work in night shifts?" "Any location constraints?" etc...

Then sometimes they vil conduct a group discussion too. It vil contains any recent topics.

Work hard, Win your dreams.... Best wishes to u....
25th June 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a 3rd yr b-tech student of E.C. branch with 72% marks(upto 5th sem).In technical round of tcs/infosys many questions are asked from Computer science,but being a student of E.C. what should i do to get placed...
27th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how to prepare for tcs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelitta.james View Post
1st July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i had 60% so can i know whether i am eligible for tcs company
2nd July 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

if anyone has only one back paper in 2nd year but he clear it in 3rd year ,, he has all other criteria of tcs , can he apply for job?
15th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student. how can i apply for off campus interviews ???? please reply
18th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i am Ramesh kumar,b.tech. ece 3rd year .i want job in tcs company. please help me
26th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student doing be in computer science. I would like to know whether i am eligible for summer internship in tcs or not. And also what basic knowledge will be required for the same.
1st August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

suggest aptitude questions
5th October 2011, 12:29 AM
convertor

Hello friend, tcs and cts are the leading it companies in india. Selection procedure:- 1)aptitude test 2)technical and hr interview. Eligibility of these companies is 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation. Tips for interview:- communication skills is very very important and computer and technical knowledge is necessary. Prepare well for previous year aptitude papers. All the best
11th October 2011, 08:43 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m a 3rd year btech student,Electronics and Communication branch i wish to know the recruitment procedure of engineers in companies like tcs and cts.
recruitment procedure of both the company is almost same .
no backlogs
60% over all
max 2 year gap for cts and max 1 year gap for tcs is allowed
11th October 2011, 08:44 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do tcs company give jobs to ee final year students
yes , tcs company recruites candidate of all the branch of Btech like cts
11th October 2011, 08:46 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
yes you can apply for tcs ,you are eligible.
11th October 2011, 08:48 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
i had 60% so can i know whether i am eligible for tcs company
if you have 60% through out in your academic career then only you are eligible
11th October 2011, 08:50 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
i am Ramesh kumar,b.tech. ece 3rd year .i want job in tcs company. please help me
if you want to do a job in tcs ,then you must have all the eligibility criteria of tcs, i.e
academic career must have 60% through out
there should be no year back log
max 1 year gap in your academic career is allowed
if you have above three criteria ,then you are eligible.
18th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hi...I have completed my Bsc computer science in 2008 but i got arrear in maths.I have got 18 months work experience in Tech mahindra Bpo and 11 months work experience in indus motor as Quality Analyst,with these experience will i get a job in TCS BPO.....awaiting for ur reply.....
19th November 2011, 08:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TCS and CTS both the companies has same eligibility criteria..

After fulfilling the eligibility criteria you can appear in aptitude test of these companies..

If you qualify in aptitude test then you have to go through the interview session..

After cracking the interview you will get a chance to join in the company..

These are the procedure to hire students..

All the best.
14th December 2011, 05:39 PM
piya12

Smile Re: Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi friend,

For final year students,they will conduct on campus,through which they will select students based on their performance in the test.

Rounds of interview:
  • Apptitude round
  • Group Discussion
  • Technical Interview
  • Personal Interview

Criteria:
  • Aggregate 60% of marks in 10th,12th and UG
  • No current backlogs are allowed
  • Should be a full time degree holder

You can register for offcampus through each website,they will call you through the mail..

Try hard you will get it
Best of luck
22nd December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, I passed 10th class(school leaving exam) in 2007, passed the 12th class(higher secondary exam) in 2010, and I have only one year lag during B.TECH course(but there is no yeargap between 12th and admission in b.tech course).can I would be eligible to get a job in m.n.cs like (t.c.s, c.t.s, infy etc)through on & off campousing ? please reply earlier.thank you..
30th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for off campus interview of tcs?
15th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i secured 64% in 10th
46% in 12th and 68% in b.tech...
So can u tell me that am i elligible for TCS.
25th August 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for off campusing in tcs,cts,wipro,hcl,ibm????????????
my marks in btech(IT) degree are given bellow as per as semister:
1st-6.78
2nd-6.34
3rd-7.14
4th-7.62
5th-7.4
6th-7.45
2nd October 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have 85% in 10th 51% in puc am i eligible for cts .. i heard if i have 55% either in 10th or puc ll be eligible is that truth plz reply
13th March 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student from ece...2nd year...i have done my diploma in 2011...later i have given lateral entry exam and got a chance to study btech...my 10th and 12th standard result is higher than 60%...and my 3rd sem marks is 7.14...in 2007 i passed madhyamik..in 2009 i passed h.s....in 2011 i passed diploma...now i am doing my btech....so plz tell me am i eligible for tcs or cts???
21st March 2013, 02:00 PM
yumnamgirish

Hello

>>The candidate must atleast have 60%

>>Current back log are not allowed

>>Procedure of exam

1. aptitude test conducted online
2. technical interview
3. personel interview..

first do practice the aptitude very well. after completing do the technical part.
7th September 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Aftet b.tech ece where I apply for job???
26th April 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get ajob in tcs or cts i have completed ece in the year 2013 and i have 80%.howto apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?